search dipsonsydney

 

SYDNEY TIME..AUSTRALIAN TIME

Iam ready to be with Menzies hotel,sydney...its 4 star accor hotel

Its matter of pleasure and happiness to be with Menzies hotel sydney.From 28th of May,2008 Iam excitingly starting the new job in this four star hotel.To say the truth its matter of luck to get an opportunity to work in the heart of sydney,very near to the opera house and harbour bridge.Thanks to god ,further more to Andrew,Toya and Jessica .Without their hearty help and assistance I suppose I wouldn't have been able to be with this very exciting and prestigious hotel.To know more about this hospitality establishment you can log on to http://www.sydneymenzieshotel.com.au/

MINE SITE VISIT COUNTER(since27th april,2009)

MENZIES' RECEPTION AND FRONT OFFICE

MENZIES' RECEPTION AND FRONT OFFICE

Friday, January 30, 2009

I PAID $2160....NOT $3160


Despite of tough week,I hardly could manage to pay the sum of $2160 to the HOSTEC, for which I should thank myself.The so expected borrowing is negligible in that sum.So ,I am self content to some extent.The overall matter has been disclosed to my home,though nobody suggesed to me to do so.I do not have any guilty feeling on saying the truth to my home,whatever its immediate effect be.I usually do what my heart speaks and mind thinks but not what others suggest and tell.But sometimes ,the actions may be exception.

Whats life?As far I have understood,its a challage,its a struggle and furthurmore its the mixture of sentiments,happiness,union,separation,conflict,problem,solution,pain,relief,loss,profit,feast,festivals.

I was in online today with my sister sharada. Vauju and Manas are coming today to kathmandu.Really, how is Manas? I don't know exactly,I guess ,he is a bit tall with slightly changed look up and may be a bit talkative and demonstrative.Its really hard for me to analyse overall aspects.......

Tomorrow and day after tomorrow ,I need to go to Rydalmere.On Monday as I promised with Sharada, I need to do so...I mean I need to go to ...........and ...........

After a long gap ,Pradip and me talked in length.Laxman also talked with me...,they stay together.In fact,Laxman did a lot for PARDIP ,as far as I know.

The returning of Laxman from CANTERBURY 322,on the very day of Goma's birthday and me with him.........on the way being confused, finding of the house(Laxman) is really interestin if I explain in detail......nearly at about 1 am we two reached his room,its really matter of unforgetable moment...

Its now 11.25pm,Iam alone,Bandana,Goma and others have gone for the city surfing..Bandana is really energetic,she doesn't feel anysort of tiredness if somebody tells her to go for city dwelling...or...to go far at a distance for refreshment......

Sometime, I feel I should suggest her to change the ongoing,developing habit to a better form ,which would be looking like praiseworthy neplese habit but not the copied Aussie life style.....

Anyway being ,senior various responsibilities arise and to complete perfectly its not as easy as we all come to think at once.

At last ,again ,I would like to pray for wisdom,morals and energy with the almighty god/goddess...

No comments:

SEARCH WHATEVER YOU NEED

Google

PIECE OF DIARY

To say the truth the days and night ,happiness and sorrow,success and failure,union and separation all are just like the two sides of a coin.Today is the 22nd of July and its almost going to be exactly six months in the 30th of july for mine stay in the sydney.The days ,weeks and the days remained really of some different experience and excitement.Sometimes I feel very good of sydney and sometimes very awfull.......if you have no source of income ,its really equivalent to hell...if you have then it may be equivalent to heaven to someextent..........

so nice

my suburb..summer hill..A t first I used to live herein

my suburb..summer hill..A t first I used to live herein

thanks...

dkpcblogspot@gmail.com  me deepak kumar pachhai chhetri WOULD LIKE TO THANK FOR BEING WITH ME ....U MAY ALSO LOG ON TO www.deememo.blogspot.com .